Label and sort your photos by British or Irish grid location, using a GPX track file from a GPS.
- Match pictures against a GPS track.
- Generate British National Grid, Irish Grid or Irish Transverse Mercator references.
- Save picture locations as:
- Geotag in picture EXIF data.
- Grid reference added to picture name.
- Spreadsheet-compatible CSV file.
- Google Earth KML file.
- Sort pictures into grid square folders.
- Accurate synchronisation between camera time and GPS time.
- Supports up to 4 cameras.
- Supports raw image files.
- Precise conversion from GPS WGS84 position to grid reference using the definitive methods specified by OSGB, OSi and OSNI.
- Configurable limit on position accuracy.
- Runs on all versions of Windows from XP onwards, and on MacOS with PlayOnMac.